Saturday, October 3, 2015

Be Contagious!


Hi, friends!  With the cold & flu season upon us, I'm sure my blog title really had you wondering about me, lol!  I think there are some things we should always try to make contagious, though, and one of those things is JOY!  So, here's my card to encourage that sentiment...


I used the *NEW* Sizzix Triplits Flowers #3 dies for my embellishments. I LOVE the way these dies layer--and all the combos you can come up with!  More bang for the buck! ;) 



The sentiment is from the upliftingwords2hear set, and the stamped images are from scribbles2stamp.  I LOVE the way these scribbles make such a JOYFUL background!


I really think this turned out to be a JOYFUL card.  I hope you do, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments below! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~




Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to craft and join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally joyful! Jo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a happy christmas card Mynn
Gr Karin

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow, Mynn, I just LOVE this! You do these bright colors so well -- let's see MORE! Really bright and cheerful!
Take care!
Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Bright and funky fun like something from the 70s!! Terrific card Mynn!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Very fun, and definitely joyful!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

jenn shurkus said...

what a bright and fun card!!! :) thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Taunya Butler said...

JOY feels like this card looks!!! Bright, beautiful, and truly wonderful!! This card is lovely and I would like to thank you for being YOU - amazing, thoughtful, strong, and so productive!!! YOU are a JOY for me to know and call my friend! This card, with its gorgeous colors and pretty blooms fills my heart with JOY!!! Love and hugs to you - wishing you a BEAUTIFUL week!!!