Thursday, December 31, 2015

Paper Sweeties January 2016 Inspiration Challenge


Hi, friends!  It's time for another new monthly challenge for Paper Sweeties!  We have some fun inspiration for your crafting mojo...take a peek...


I just LOVE the fun wintry colors and that cupcake looks DELICIOUS, don't you think?!  I was inspired by both these things.  Come and see my take...


For this card, I used the Sending Sweet Thoughts stamp set and Sending Sweet Thoughts Sweet Cuts dies.  I also used the Be Happy Sweet Cuts dies for the banner, the Holly Days Sweet Cuts dies for the snowflakes, and some Robin Egg and Silver sequins.


I added a few fake flowers to balance out the cupcake.  I think this card turned out pretty darling, and I hope you do, too!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts!


That's all for me, friends!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  I hope you come and join in the fun with us this month, and don't forget to check out the other DT makes!

Here's you list~

I'll be back later this month with some more Paper Sweeties creations!
Our release is a bit different this month, so check out the Paper Sweeties blog for details!

HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Gorgeous card, Mynn! I love the fun shape of the cupcake and the great colors!
Take care!
Michele, Paper Sweeties teamie!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So many pretty details on your fabulous card! Love it! Happy New Year!

Maria said...

What a beautiful card with the pretty cupcake, flowers, and snowflakes, Mynn! I hope you are feeling better! Take care and Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Sweetness overload!!!! Love the placement of sequins!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Mynn, your card is just YUMMY! Love all the wonderful embellishments - so pretty! Happy New Year!

Jeri said...

How Adorable! I love all the pretty embellies.

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots, paper doily, sparkle, sweet cupcake...what's not to love!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely stunning, Mynn! Love all the pops of sparkle with the sequins and glitter!!

Nance said...

Gorgeous card, Mynn! I so love your style! So thrilled to be a part of the PS Team and looking forward to lots of fun with everyone! Happy New Year!

Cheryl said...

Mynn, this is so beautiful! I love those flowers--especially the large cream one. The sponged edges on it are wonderful!