Monday, January 11, 2016

Inspired By Stamping: Wishing You


Hi, friends!  It's time for another release for Inspired By Stamping, and we have some GORGEOUS stamps to share with you in the next few days!  Today we're sharing creations made with the *NEW* Wishing You stamp set.  My card is also giving a sneak peek at the *NEW* Cherry Blossoms set, too!  Take a peek at my creation...


I dry embossed some lines down my card, then masked them off and stamped some flowers from the *NEW* Cherry Blossoms set, along with some images from the Polka Dots set.  I added a few rhinestones for a bit more texture.


I then heat embossed the sentiment from the *NEW* Wishing You set in white on gray cardstock.  I LOVE the fun font and the different sentiment mash ups you can create with this beautiful set!  It's a MUST HAVE for any collection!


The finished creation is a fun, bold, and bright CAS card that could be sent to just about anyone at any time!  I am really pleased with it, and hope you enjoy it, too!  I'd love for you to let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with another creation using *NEW* stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  For more inspiration, make sure to head over to Joanna's blog for a list of those who are sharing their creations today, too!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
  

5 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the outlined cherry blossoms in pink with superb masking! The tiny elements added more detail with perfect embellishment! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty!

Fikreta said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Leah said...

So pretty Mynn! Love the graphic design of this one!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love your combination of stamps!! Great color choices as well!!