Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LOVE Shaker Card


Hi, friends!  Ready for a fun Valentine?  I have a super fun idea for you all--it's a flip-it shaped shaker card, and it uses some FUN products from The Stamps of Life!  Take a peek...


As soon as I saw the Love/Heart Dies, I KNEW I wanted to make a shaker card with them!  They just screamed it!  I paired these dies with some paper from the Love Story Collection Patterned Paper Pad and added glitter to the sentiment portion of the die.


I kept the inside of the card simple with more of the same patterned paper!  I LOVE this fun Sizzix Large Circle #4 Flip-Its set!  It really makes a cute card easy as pie! :)  

 

I added some seam binding ribbon and a clear rhinestone flower to finish off the card, as well as a few rhinestones for added shimmer and shine. :)  I think this is a super fun Valentine to give to a friend--and the BEST part is that these dies make an A2 card, which is easy to mail!!!  What do you think of my card?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I appreciate your visits and kind words!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Mynn, what a fun card! I have never thought of doing a shaker card in a flip card. Pure genius! Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky said...

Wonderful fun card Mynn.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

Tammi

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Fabiola said...

Elle est super Mynnette. Biz

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card Mynn! Love the fun shape and the bits of sparkle. The bling on the bow is divine!!

Unknown said...

Great shaker card and so lovely and bright. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

Fikreta said...

great card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so pretty and so clever! Love the spinner style of the card. Very cool. Hugs, Wends x