Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties January 2016 Release Countdown!


Hey, all!  It's time for another release from Paper Sweeties, and it's FULL of Valentine goodness!  I've got a fun CAS thank you card to share with you all today that I think you will like!  Take a peek...


This fun card uses a sentiment and tiny images from the *NEW* Sweet Treats stamp set.  I went with a fun conversation heart color scheme to keep with a Valentine theme, but I think this card could be used year round, don't you?


I added a sprinkling of sequins to add a bit more color, too.  I LOVE the way these colors all work together to look so sweet!



The dry embossed/scored lines that frame the sentiment help to keep the sections of this card separate and draw your eye to the sentiment.  I think it turned out pretty cute, and it will definitely mail well, too!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Don't forget about the monthly card kit!
papersweeties-January 2016 Kit(9)

I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration using
this month's Paper Sweeties release!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

CAS perfection Mynn! Love it!!!

Fikreta said...

very sweet card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love these pretty colors - -so feminine and soft! Perfect for Valentine's Day!
Take care!
Michele

Nance said...

I love this clean and simple card, Mynn and the design you created with the stamps! Love the soft pastel colors too!

Jeri said...

I just love the way you used the stamps on this card! Sometimes you just don't need a lot of embellishments for a fabulous card.

Maria said...

Awesome design, Mynn!!! Love all the pretty hearts and circles!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a sweet CAS card! I love the embossing!