Monday, February 22, 2016

Great Impressions: Rose Bucket


Hi, friends!  It's Monday, and that means it's time for me to share some inspiration using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I  made a CAS nearly one layer card using a fun image and some dry embossing for you today.  Take a peek...


The image, F555 Bucket of Flowers, was stamped directly onto the card base, then colored with colored pencil, and embellished with some Stickles.  I LOVE the whimsy of this image!  All it needed to accent it was a few pink enamel dots!


The sentiment, D459 Sweetest Dreams, was stamped onto vellum, then added to the card base.  The enamel dots that were added to accent the image also help hold the vellum into place, along with the staples added to either side.


To create an anchor for my image, I dry embossed a fun lacy pattern to the bottom of the card base, then added some denim ribbon to hide the embossed top border that doesn't look that nice. ;)  I like the texture that the denim ribbon adds, and I really like the way this card turned out.  I hope you agree--and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllll Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty design Mynn, this is wonderful!

Fikreta said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Fabiola said...

super charmant Mynnette, biz

Petra Swart said...

So stylish and elegant and what a sweet sentiment, Mynn!!! Love the sentiment on the vellum strip and the lovely bow and dry embossing!!! So beautiful!!!
Hugz