Sunday, March 6, 2016

Great Impressions: March Challenge


Hi, friends!  It's time for another monthly challenge over at Great Impressions, and our theme is "BUNNY HOP"!  I opted for a fun easel card with a darling new bunny image.  Take a peek...


This card uses J124 Bunny With Eggs as my image.  I colored the image with colored pencils, added some glitter, then popped a few rhinestone flowers onto the focal panel and added liquid pearl centers.  I kept the matting and patterned paper in the same blue/green family to make sure the image really was the star.



The sentiment, D518 Some Bunny Loves You, was added to the inside of the card.  I added a couple more rhinestone flowers, more liquid pearls, and more of the same papers.  The ink I used to stamp the sentiment is a really pale pink and was difficult to photograph--but I hope you can visualize it!


I really think this card turned out to be pretty cute!  It will most likely be sent to someone special this holiday season. :)  I hope you like my offering today, too!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet card Mynn
Gr Karin

Andrea W said...

Darling card! The polka dot paper is terrific and I love the image.

Petra Swart said...

Love that very cute bunny with his easter eggs and the sweet little flowers, Mynn!!! The kraft base and all the polka dots ...just perfect!!!! So lovely!!!
Have a great week!!
Hugz

Fikreta said...

cute!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

The Craft Princess said...

Sweet card....just adorable :) Hugs...Janie

Merethe A said...

So sweet card Mynn

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin all of the polka dots and that sweet little bunny! Delightful card Mynn!