Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Super-Sized Birthday


Hey, all!  The Stamps of Life has a SUPER fun release this month--and I KNOW you will love it!  It's all about french fries!  Take a peek at a fun birthday card I made with this *NEW* set...


This set uses the *NEW* frenchfries2stamp set along with the Sizzix Happy Birthday Step-Up dies.  I think these images and sentiments are SUPER awesome!  The fries are really fun to paper piece, so that's what I did!



I added some seam binding ribbon and enamel shapes to accent the card.  I think this turned out to be SUPER perfect for any birthday, and I hope you agree!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


I'm entering this into these fabulous challenges~



(Happy Birthday)



Thank you so much for popping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  Go grab these fun products from The Stamps of Life, too!  They are so fun to work with!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

12 comments:

Patti J said...

What a fun card, Mynn! Love the Stamps of Life products, and you always showcase them so beautifully! Great job, my friend, as always!

Petra Swart said...

So this is just so much fun, Mynn - had to smile when I saw it!!!! So cute for a boy's birthday!!!! Love the bright colours!!
Hugz

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fun and beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

this is great!

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Jerrie said...

You just made me hungry for those greasy, salty, savory McDonalds fries! This card is so cute and so fun!

Pia S said...

Great layout and combo of elements. This design would be perfect for a person of any age, even a teenager,a tricky age group to make cards for if you ask me...

Rebecca Wong said...

Love this cute card, so fun and attractive.
Thanks for sharing in the crafter's cafe challenge, good luck.
Rebecca, DT

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun design!! This would make anyone's birthday happy!!

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful funny creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "Make a Card".
Ileanaxx

Catie Cuddles said...

A brilliant creative card!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!