Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Stamps of Life: French Fry Explosion Box


Hey, all!  I'm sure you've seen here on my blog a few times...but I can't get over the *NEW* dies and stamps from The Stamps of Life this month!!!  Take a peek at a fun box card I made with some of these products...


I used the Exclusive Box Card Dies, Salt Shaker Club Dies, and Have a Super Sized Day Die Set for this fun creation.  I also used the *NEW* frenchfries2stamp set and some fun patterned papers.



On the sides, I added the "hello" die from the Exclusive Box Card Die Set for a bit of whimsy.  I think it looks super fun against the blue and white chevron paper from the Celebrate paper pad.


I really LOVE the way this box card turned out, and I hope you agree!  So, what do you think?!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to craft and create today.  Go grab these fun products from The Stamps of Life, too!  They are so fun to work with!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

cghundley said...

Ha, this is too
cute! Wonderful
design.
Carla from Utah

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic boxcard Mynn
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card Mynn! Love this - it's so much fun :-)

The Craft Princess said...

LOL...that is a fun one...good job :) Hugs...Janie

Ruth said...

That's amazing!!! I love the bright colours - never had the guts to make a pop up box card. Xx

Petra Swart said...

Oh, my, this is just so fun all the way, Mynn!!! Very cute!!!
Hugz