Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Kennedy Grace Creations: Lovely Little Layers


Hi, all!  I have a CAS layered card to share with you today.  It uses some of the *NEWEST* products from the Kennedy Grace Creations store, and I decided to keep it relatively monochrome.  Take a peek...


This beautiful image is from the *NEW* Grace's Little Notes stamp set.  To create this effect, I layered three pieces of white cardstock.  I used removable adhesive to keep the smaller pieces in place, then stamped the floral image in black ink.  I then matted each piece and layered them with permanent and dimensional foam adhesives.  The centers were jazzed up with glitter, and a few sequins from the *NEW* Paris in Spring sequin mix add a bit more sparkle, shine, and finish to the image panel.


I wanted to keep the image the only important part of the card, so I chose to keep with black and white layers.  I used a subtle white glitter paper for just a bit more texture and shine.  I really love the way this turned out!  I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


Thank you so very much for stopping by today!  I hope you go grab these beautiful products from the Kennedy Grace Creations store today--they are a beautiful addition to any stash!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
have a nice day
hugs!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Dotty Jo said...

Very classy! Jo x

The Craft Princess said...

Wow Mynn!!! I absolutely love Love LOVE that card!!! You took the layers one step farther and it looks GREAT!!! And the sequins are perfect, especially that touch of pink. I'm going to have to do that now :) Hugs...Janie

Fabiola said...

C'est super joli Mynnette, biz

Petra Swart said...

So stylish and elegant, Mynn!!! Love what you have done here!!! The flowers and the glitter paper are beautiful!!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz