Monday, May 16, 2016

Great Impressions: Roses of Friendship


Hi, all!  It's Monday, so I'm back to share a card made using some of my favorite stamps from Great Impressions!  Take a peek...


I started by stamping G454 Rose Trio onto kraft cardstock and colored it in with colored pencils.  I added some liquid pearls for a bit more shine and to tie in the polka dot paper used on the card base.


The sentiment I used is E841 To Be Oneself.  I truly believe this is the definition of friendship!  I stamped it onto white cardstock, and then accented it with a few fun embellishments.


I really like the way this turned out.  I think the red, white, and green are a bit Christmas-y sometimes, but I feel that they work well here.  What do you think?  Please leave me a comment below to let me know!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous roses and card Mynn
Gr Karin

Jerrie said...

Mynn, your colors look great together. With the flowers it looks like a garden card! Very nice!!

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful card Mynn!!! I love the way you used the Liquid Pearls....and I love the definition of friendship :) Hugs...Janie

Taunya Butler said...

This is truly a lovely card!! The coloring is awesome and the way you have styled the card is so charming!! Hugs to you, hope you are well!!

Becca Cruger said...

The color palette here is so unique and it works really well! Love the pop of color that green polka dot paper gives!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
have a nice day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Fabiola said...

Tc'est superbe Mynnette, quelle jolie harmonie, biz

BJ Searcy said...

Stunning card. Love the colors you chose.