Monday, May 2, 2016

MHKDesigns: Sending Prayers & Love


Happy Monday, all!  It's my day to post on the MHKDesigns blog using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop.  I chose to make a "thinking of you" or sympathy card.  Take a peek...


The sentiment, from the Perfect Poppies set, was printed onto vellum and then added to a panel prepped with paper from the Damsel in Distress pack.  I added some cardstock as a border, then layered on glittery punched and enamel hearts.


I added my focal panel to a card base prepped with glittery purple paper, to match the hearts, and a half doily topped with ribbon.  I think this turned out pretty well--and I think it will be able to be mailed at a moment's notice, too!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for you today, but I will be back later this month with inspiration for our next challenge.  Until then, I hope you join in the fun of our CURRENT CHALLENGE, and take a trip to the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop to grab these goodies!  HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the purple glitter for the hearts, and a doily was just perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Mynn!!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Jinny Newlin said...

There you go angling your papers again. LOVE! And what a beautiful palette!