Friday, October 21, 2016

MHKDesigns: October/November Challenge


Hello, everyone!  I am back today with another card for our new challenge over at MHKDesigns!  We have a lovely monochrome holiday photo/color inspiration for you this month, and I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Take a look at the inspiration...


And here's my take on this challenge~

I watercolored the image from the *NEW* Wonderful Wreath set then added a sentiment from the Fruit Borders set over the top on vellum.  A few gold rhinestones add more shine.


I gussied up the card base with some paper from the Deck the Halls paper pack, then added a doily and some fun felt ribbon to the top.  I rounded the corners of this card to mirror the roundness of the wreath and sequins, as well.  I love this card, and hope you agree that it's lovely!  I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on the comments below! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Donna | Katie | Judy | Jerrie | Jessica | Julie | Lilian

I'll be back soon with more creations using MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png


MHKDesigns October 2016 Release:

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty and traditional Mynn!!

Unknown said...

Woooo Amazing card! Adorable....