Sunday, April 30, 2017

MHKDesigns: Happy Birthday!


Hello, my friends!  I don't know about you, but this month has been SUPER busy! So, what better to share with you today than a card that was SUPER quick and easy to make--but also looks bright and cheerful?! That's what I've got for ya, and it uses this month's FREEBIE PANEL from the MHKDesigns blog!  Take a peek...


This card uses an image and sentiment from the NEWLEY RELEASED "And Many More" digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop. I decided to keep this card simple and NOT add color to the time. Instead, I added it with embellishments and paper from the Radiant Rainbows digital paper pack!



I totally adore the way this turned out--and it would be SUPER easy to make this masculine, as well! Just change the embellies and papers! What do you think?!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! Hop over to the MHKDesigns blog to grab this freebie panel, and then don't forget to use it to enter our monthly challenge in May! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Mynn! Jo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

its very nice card!

Monica taylor said...

Such fun cards!

♥ Monica
Be sure to check out the link up party with lots of prizes!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u